Terms and Conditions
The Underworld Project website, the pages comprising the information and elements contained (texts, documents, artwork, photographs, images, graphics) are protected by intellectual property rights of which the Underworld Project is the owner or legitimate licensee.
The user may view all the elements and may print them, copy them or store them provided they are solely and exclusively for his/her personal and private use. Use of these elements for commercial purposes or their distribution and modification, alteration or decompilation is totally prohibited.
Web site use
Under no circumstances The Underworld Project will be responsible for the damages of any nature directly or indirectly caused by the access to the site or by the use of the information contained in it. The Underworld Project has the right to modify the site contents and the legal notes at any time and without any notice.
Access to external websites
No responsibility will be taken by The Underworld Project regarding the sites accessible through the links contained in the website itself. The responsible of the completeness and accuracy of the information obtained by the user of the linked sites belong to the owners of the sites themselves.
Privacy and Data Protection Policy
What are cookies?
The cookies used by Underworld Project websites do not contain any of your personal information, and we cannot use them to find out who you are. Cookies are small text files that websites save to your computer. They often include a randomly generated number which is stored on your device. Many cookies are automatically deleted after you finish using the website.
Cookies are commonly used to improve browsing experience; measure website performance; support the delivery of services and support sharing information through social media, such as Twitter or Facebook.
The cookies that we use on our websites only collect anonymous information they do not collect personal information.
What cookies are on Underworld Project websites?
We have audited our cookies and produced a list of the cookies we use which describes, categorises and explains which sites use them:
- utma: Used to do a count of how many times a user visits the website. Expires in two years.
- utmz: It let us know how each user reached the webiste. Expires alter 6 month.
- utmb: It ist used to calculate how long the user has benn on the web for statistical purposes. Expires alter 30 minutes since the last record of page views.
- utmc: It ist used to calculate how long the user has benn on the web for statistical purposes. Expires at the end of the session.
- infCookie: It let us know wheter the Cookie Advice Message has been displayed. Expires in five years.
- resolution: Used to get the screen resolution. Expires at the end of the session.
- SESS*: Used by encryption language PHP to allow session variables be stored on the web server. Expires in 8 years.
Where can I find more about cookies and how to turn-off or delete them?
For information about deleting cookies from the browser on your mobile phone, refer to your handset manual.